Red Cedar / Dark Oak Preservative – Collection only
- RED CEDAR/DARK OAK WOOD PRESERVATIVE – Our Red Cedar/Dark Oak Preservative is designed to enhance the look of wood by adding deep colour to softwood and light tint to hardwood. You can achieve a deeper and richer colour by applying several layers.
- EXTERIOR WOOD PRESERVATIVE – Our Red Cedar/Dark Oak wood protection can be used on most outdoor timber and is recommended for use of sheds, fences and general garden furniture. This wood protection creates a water-repellent barrier, a high UV resistant finish and prevents dry-film fungal growth – perfect for all outdoor wood!
- EASY TO APPLY – Our Red Cedar/Dark Oak Wood Preservative can be brushed or sprayed depending on your requirements. This wood preservative provides an even application with excellent coverage that dries quickly.
- PINELAP – Provides premium, solvent based wood protection that is made from a combination of colour pigmentation and waterproofing protection from a blend of oils, resins and waxes. Our high-quality wood stains are designed to protect and uplift your outdoor timber. All of our wood stains have a film protection biocide that prevents surface growth of mould.
- OUR RECOMMENDATION – The wood preservative, when applied to rough sawn wood may appear a lot darker than if the same product was used on smooth planed wood. We strongly recommend that you apply the preservative to a small inconspicuous area (and allow it to dry) prior to extensive use. Different types of wood will also affect the final shade and depth of colour.
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- Flammable liquid and vapour.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.